Friday, May 27, 2011

It was only just a dream...

I at beer factory alone now...:) i always drink alone...that everyone know...hehe...

I was thinkin about her, thinkin about me.
Thinkin about us...what we gonna be?
Open my eyes....Yeah...it was only just a dream...

So I travel bac
k, down that road..
Will she come back? No one knows..
then I realize...

Yeah...it was only just a dream...

Waking up from a dream,a dream where i can be with you..

where I can feel you....
where I can hear your voice...
where I get a chance to see your stupid face...

Waking up from that dream is the most difficult thing to do...
But still I dream on...
Everyday I dream on....
Knowing that its painful to wake up from.
Knowing it is not reality!

But, it is the only way I can be with you...
So I continue to dream on...
And will dream on....


No comments: